12 December 2019
Job Title: GENERAL LABOURER
Reports to: Site Manager/Contracts Manager
You will be required to carry out general construction operations as required on our construction sites.
With varied site locations & works it is essential that you are able to work as part of a motivated team and be flexible. You will be required to fulfill work related training as part of our commitment to health & safety on all sites.
- Knowledge of general construction operations
- Ability to operate hand/power tools safely
- Knowledge of workplace safety and welfare
- CSR Card holder
- Past experience on commercial construction sites
- Clean driver’s licence
- Ability to work unsupervised, individually and as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Ability to take direction and be flexible
- Great work ethic & attitude
Good conditions and salary.
To apply download the application form at www.martinandhamilton.com/careers.
Return applications to HR Manager, martin & Hamilton Limited, 46 Doury Road, Ballymena BT43 6JB or to email@example.com by 3pm on WEDNESDAY 8 JANUARY 2020.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.