12 December 2019
Job Title: BRICKLAYER
Reports to: Site Manager/Contracts Manager
Time served bricklayers required for all aspects of building work on commercial building sites. You will be required to prioritize work to deliver to contract timeframes and quality.
With varied site locations & works it is essential that you are able to work as part of a motivated team and be flexible if at times the project requires duties outside your role. You will be required to fulfill work related training as part of our commitment to health & safety on all sites.
- Bricklaying qualification
- Experience on construction sites ideally commercial
- Skilled bricklayer with eye for detail
- Knowledge of workplace safety and welfare
- CSR Gold card/First Aid at Work
- Clean drivers’ licence
- Ability to work unsupervised, individually and as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Ability to take direction and be flexible
- Great work ethic & attitude
Good conditions and salary.
To apply download the application form at www.martinandhamilton.com/careers.
Return applications to HR Manager, martin & Hamilton Limited, 46 Doury Road, Ballymena BT43 6JB or to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on WEDNESDAY 8 JANUARY 2020.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.