01 September 2020
Job Description: GROUNDWORKERS
Reports to: Site Manager/Contracts Manager
Experienced Groundworkers required to carry out general construction operations including groundworks, pipe laying, kerbing & paving as required on our construction sites.
You will be required to fulfill work related training as part of our commitment to health & safety on all sites. With varied site locations & works it is essential that you are able to work as part of a motivated team and be flexible if at times the project requires duties outside your role.
- Knowledge of general construction operations, including pipe laying, kerbing, paving, ground works etc.
- Ability to operate hand/power tools safely
- Knowledge of workplace safety and welfare
- Ability to operate plant equipment
- Clean driver’s licence
- CSR Card holder
- Ability to work unsupervised, individually and as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Ability to take direction and be flexible
- Great work ethic & attitude
To apply download the application form at www.martinandhamilton.com/careers.
Return applications to HR Manager, martin & Hamilton Limited, 46 Doury Road, Ballymena BT43 6JB or to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3pm on FRIDAY 25th SEPTEMBER 2020.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.