16 October 2020
Job Description: STOREPERSON/LABOURER
Reports to: Site Manager/Contracts Manager
Location: currently Ballynure for one year
Martin & Hamilton are looking for a Storeperson/Labourer to join their site team currently based in Ballynure. Site locations will vary following project completion and you may be required to work at a different location.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaison for incoming materials deliveries to site
- Liaison with Client security team to ensure site security
- Completing daily cleaning duties in line with COVID 19 site rules
- Site cleanliness and security tasks as assigned by Site Manager
- Ordering and keeping stock of cleaning and light maintenance tools and equipment
- General storeman duties, waste champion and maintaining site welfare standards
- Willing to float between neighboring projects keeping welfare to high specification
You will be required to carry out general construction operations as required on our construction sites.
With varied works it is essential that you are able to work as part of a motivated team and be flexible. You will be required to fulfill work related training as part of our commitment to health & safety on all sites.
- Knowledge of general construction operations
- Hold CSR/CSCS Safety Training Card
- Ability to operate hand/power tools safely
- Knowledge of workplace safety and welfare
- Good eye for detail and high cleanliness expectations
- Clean drivers licence
- Past experience on construction sites
- Ability to work unsupervised, individually and as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Ability to take direction and be flexible
- Great work ethic & attitude
- Can read/write and understand what you are signing for including record keeping
- Good communication skills
To apply download the application form at www.martinandhamilton.com/careers.
Return applications to HR Manager, martin & hamilton Limited, 46 Doury Road, Ballymena BT43 6JB or to email@example.com by 3pm on TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER 2020.
No applicant will be shortlisted for interview unless the application form clearly demonstrates that they meet all the essential criteria. Martin & Hamilton reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview based on the essential criteria only or on the essential and desirable criteria
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.