Self-Erecting Crane Driver
23 April 2021
Job Title: SELF-ERECTING CRANE DRIVER
Reporting to: Site Manager/Contracts Manager
Locations: Various NI
Competent and experienced Self-Erecting Crane Driver required for commercial construction sites.
With varied site locations & works it is essential that you are able to work as part of a motivated team and be flexible at times when the project requires duties outside your role.You will be required to fulfill work related training as part of our commitment to health & safety on all sites.
- Relevant Accredited Plant Card
- Ability to operate machinery safely
- Knowledge of general construction operations
- Knowledge of workplace safety and welfare
- CSR card holder
- Clean drivers’ licence
- Ability to operate plant equipment additional to main licence held
- Ability to work unsupervised, individually and as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Ability to take direction and be flexible
- Great work ethic and attitude
Good conditions & salary.
To apply download the application form at www.martinandhamilton.com/careers.
Return applications to HR Manager, martin & Hamilton Limited, 46 Doury Road, Ballymena BT43 6JB or to email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.