Apprenticeships for Site Joinery
07 June 2021
m&h are recruiting for 2 Joinery Apprentices to start their careers within the Construction Industry. Positions are to commence September 2021 for the duration of a 3 year apprenticeship scheme and will be both site based (4 days/week) and classroom based (1 day/week). Suitable candidates should be enrolled to attend Northern Regional College or similar to complete the classroom components of the NVQ’s.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills – GCSE passes in Maths and English
- Enthusiastic and focused on chosen work area
- Good communication and team working skills
- Good work ethic
- Knowledge/Experience of construction sector, including the role of a Joiner
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
To apply please download the application form above.
If you would like any further information please contact Lisa McCann HR Officer on 028 2565 3672 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 17th June 2021.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.