Restoring the Past, Building the Future
Located in The Braid Arts & Museum Centre in Ballymena, the Council Chamber has been remodelled to house 40 Councillors following the amalgamation of the Northern Ireland Councils.
- Construction of a new raised access floor on top of the existing timber floor along with associated steps, ramps and guarding.
- Installation of purpose-made new furniture and fittings as well as seating, stairs and balustrades.
- New floor finishes.
- Installation of a new wheelchair lift.
- Installation of a new electrical services layout to facilitate the new seating layout.
- The six-month project was completed on time and within budget.
We wish Mid & East Antrim Borough Council and the users well for the future.