Restoring the Past, Building the Future
Warehouse Extension & HGV Yard Facilities
Construction of 1733sqm canopied extension to existing warehouse with all services installations. Warehouse construction in steel portal frame with roof & wall cladding & reinforced concrete brushed finish floor. Site works, regrading, retaining wall construction & surfacing to create 11,000sqm yard for heavy goods vehicles. Installation of Fuel Station complete with swipe card system, specialist drainage/ducting & XR rated electrical systems to address fuel ignition risk & alarms in interceptor tanks to mitigate unforeseen fuel leak. Installation of Truck Wash facilities on 225mm reinforced concrete slab with drainage, sumps & bund tanks for washings, attenuation tanks & multiple oil interceptors. Services installations including external lighting, CCTV & specialist services for wash & fuel systems. Works completed in fully operational production site with ongoing Employer vehicle movements & operations.
Office Block with New Entrance Road, Demolition Works & Roadworks
Construction of 3100sqm 3 storey office block. Civil engineering works for deep trench fill foundations on challenging site conditions. Steel frame structure with precast concrete floor infills. Traditional masonry wall construction with external feature finish facing brick. Composite roof panel with salte overlay and flat infill. Aluminium window & entrance doors. High spec electrical installation including IT provision, security access system and CCTV. Bespoke internal finishes including glazed aluminium partitions & high spec wall, floor & ceiling finishes to create an inspiring working environment. External works as per architectural design including landscaping, paving & planting.
- Quality delivery in fully operational production site managed to ensure no interruption to Employer operations
- Experienced Site Manager on site full time ensuring delivery to Employer requirements
- Experienced HSEQ Manager ensuring best practice H&S eg Traffic Mgt Plan to facilitate Employer vehicle movement in works areas
- m&h design development process for value engineering & buildability initiatives
- m&h HSEQ Manager ensured works compliant with ISO 9001/14001/45001 Quality management systems eg best practice Temporary Works for movement of large scale fuel tanks in live site
- Use of specialist sub-contractors employed early to inform specifications, value engineering and programming solutions