New Construction Project Underway for Henderson Group
27 November 2015
martin & hamilton has recently been appointed to conduct a £3m+ re-configuration and extension to Henderson Group’s existing Head Office building at Mallusk in Co. Antrim. Building work commenced on 5th October 2015 and is scheduled to take 52 weeks. Work includes:
- Strip out of the existing building’s areas to allow for the extension of the building and the installation of a third floor.
- Installation of cladding and a new roof to the existing building.
- Extension of structural steel.
- Reconfiguration and fit-out of offices and associated areas including welfare facilities, meeting rooms, etc.
- Relocation of access staircases and the installation of passenger lifts.
- Installation of new entrance / reception area to the building.
- Associated mechanical and electrical installations / amendments to support the new layout including the installation of two roof plant rooms.